1. Costs and savings - When renewing interior areas there is a reduction in expenses as carpet squares permit:
- Workstation and furniture's changes and movements due to the ease of installations, tile sizes and programming by smaller and more efficient sections
- Redesigning electrical networks
- Relocation of telephone and computer systems
- Many times there is a need for temporary relocation of your staff. Carpet squares allow you to reduce this time frame.
- Modular carpet extends the replacement is cycle
- Over a regular surface modular carpet has a definite advantage as it wastes less carpet. Carpet roll installations typical have up to 12 % wastage, while for carpet squares this is just 3%. That 9% difference will add up to a very large amount in a short time.
- You can select the specific designs according to how exposed an area will be to intense traffic or potential stains
- Design flexibility by use of modules
- You can define areas by color and texture
- Selective replacement is much cheaper than having to replace all the carpet.
- With carpet tiles you are also able to change designs in different areas and so build up to an overall change of appearance.
5. Installation and Reusage.
- It is very easy to remove and reinstall for future modeling.
- A faster installation
- A less expensive installation
- Extremely compatible with open office designs
- Accessibility to electric systems
- Carpet tiles are packed in boxes and this makes them much faster and easier to manipulate.
- Storage space is much smaller.
it was six benefits of carpet tiles, coming soon post advantages and disadvantages of carpet tiles. see you...
Carpet tiles can transform a room. Here’s how much it costs to install them yourself compared with hiring an installer
Post a Comment